Basic Digital Photography
with Lalit Deshmukh
- Understand fundamental photography techniques in digital camera and how to use them practically.
- Develop a very good photographer's eye. Learn to take artistic compositions.
- Capture memorable and inspiring shots when you travel to beautiful locations.
- Learn useful techniques to avoid common problems.
- Be able to read pictures, and develop a way for self-assessment to capture better photographs.
Lalit Deshmukh is a professional fine art photographer based in Pune, India. He is very passionate about nature, from where he draws much of his inspiration for photography. He enjoys capturing special moments in nature and invoking emotions via compositions and light.
Lalit has spent more than 17 years exploring and photographing western United States. He has presented his work in various organizations in USA and India.
He conducts various photography tours across India including wildlife, seascapes, mountain region like Kanha, Kokan and Ladakh. Lalit has photographed several projects with NGOs in the areas of health, education, environment as well as children and women issues.
Brought up in India and graduated in Electronics from Pune, Lalit later completed his masters in computer science from Ohio, United States. He comes with 12 years of professional experience in the software industry as a Project Management Professional. He now stays in India and is fully committed to his passion of photography and social issues.
10:00am to 6:00pm
8:00am to 3:00 pm