Digital Photo Post-Processing
1. Fundamental Understanding about Digital Photo Editing Terminologies
2. Practice on some specially selected images
3. Working on the participants images
4. Learn about the editing workflow
5. Dos' and Don’ts during photography processing
1. Editing Terminologies, Tools and Techniques
2. RAW versus JPEG processing
3. Essential Post Processing Techniques
4. Photo retouching
5. Fixing the Lens Issues
6. Preparing your image for Web upload, borders, watermarks etc.
7. What not to do during post processing
Basic understanding of Photography is preferred.
Participants have laptop with Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Photoshop -elements / GIMP installed. (Photoshop cs3 and above preferred)
Participants bring 20 best images they captured, for selection for processing.
Note: This is a photography Editing class. It is limited to processing the photographs.
GIMP is an open source editing software and can be downloaded from:http://www.gimp.org/
Adobe Photoshop/Elements is purchased at www.adobe.com, Trial version can also be downloaded here.