Junior Writer's Workshops
Imagination...the only way to enter the land of stories...It’s open for anyone who can let ideas fly. Learn the magic and the method to create fictional worlds...Encounter characters, situations of your own making...Experience the art of spinning stories and living in them too.
1. Ice Breaker : World of stories
2. Character Creation: - Naming the character
- Good, Bad and Naughty
- The Starcast
3.The Action Library: - Remarkable expressions
- Memorable actions
4. Ambience & Setting: -Your Story world
5. Story Design: - Situation Creation
6. Story in a Jiffy: - The Magic Story Matrix
7. Driving the story: - Beginnings & Endings
- Story flow with twists, turns and jumps.
8. Narrative & Dialogue: - Putting the story in words - When to narrate and when to talk!
9. Open Forum: -Questions, answers and tips