1. Understand ABC of the camera: Learn basic functions and how to operate various modes.
2. Hands on practice of the entire workflow: From picture taking to downloading the image
3. Learn about various hardware components and how to use them
4. Learn how to take sharp pictures, in varied light conditions and composition to take beautiful pictures.
1.Camera: What is a point and shoot camera?
2. Camera parts : Basic info about various camera parts and its importance in camera LCD/flash/view finder/sensor/control
dial/batteries/memory cards, and how to hold your camera.
3.What’s in the "Menu"? : Basic settings of the camera, how to switch ON/OFF, date/day settings
4. Camera modes:Introduction to different camera modes like Macro/Landscape/Night/Portraits/SCN modes.
5. Functions and applications:Exploring all the camera modes and understanding their function and application.
6. Special highlights ( image stabilizer/ face or smile detection etc)
7. Camera accessories: Make it more user friendly, tripods, straps, camera covers, bags.
8. Q n A session / discussions: FAQs , how to use camera user manual, introduction to different fields of photography.
9. Composition (Designing a photograph): Introduction/understanding rules of composition.
WHYs and HOWs
10.Take Care: Dos and Donts for while handling camera, precautions/solutions to the basic problems/hazards
11. Practice/ quizzes / theme photograph